If you are a regular visitor to this site you will want to know what is new and what has just been added. We will be building this site over the coming months and years.
- Page with biographical details of Private Frank Gray who was killed in the massacre - Added September 18th
- Page on the Royal Norfolks updated and new photograph published - Added September 18th.
- Page with biographical details of Private Francis Porter who fought in the area around Le Paradis - Added September 11th
- Page with biographical details of Private Frederick Barber including interviews with his family - Added September 4th.
- Page with biographical details of Private Raymond Pigg including interviews with his family - Added September 4th.
- Family photographs added to Walter George Howlett's page - Added July 20th
- Victims section updated and improved with full list of names of those buried at Le Paradis - Added July 19th
- Additional Information and New Photographs of Lieutenant Cecil Yallop - Added July 17th
- New Press Cuttings Added - Added June 13th
- Headstones added to Royal Scots Section - Added June 12th
- Cuttings from Eastern Daily Press of June 1st Coverage - Added June 12th.
- Additional Information on Major Rodney Watson - Added June 12th
- £500 Award for Commemoration Group - Added June 12th
- Photographs of all the graves in Le Paradis Cemetery. - Added June 12th
- More photographs and details added for 2019 pilgrimage - Added June 12th
- Biographical details and photographs added for Private Ernie Leggett who was wounded fighting for the Royal Norfolks. Includes an interview with his daughter Sandra De Ville-Leggett - Added May 27th.
- Biographical details and photographs added for Private Walter Lynes who was taken as a prisoner-of-war after fighting in the area around Le Paradis - Added May 2nd