If you are a regular visitor to this site you will want to know what is new and what has just been added. We will be building this site over the coming months and years.
- The 2019 pilgrimage to Le Paradis - Added May 23rd
- Biographical details and photographs added for Private Walter Lynes who was taken as a prisoner-of-war after fighting in the area around Le Paradis - Added May 2nd
- Biographical details and photographs added for Corporal Amos Hornby who was a victim of the massacre - Added March 15th.
- In depth page of massacre updated and extended with information from the affidavits and cross examination of Bert Pooley and Bill O'Callaghan - March 6th.
- Information on the "Phoney War" added to the massacre background - Added March 6th
- Names and details of soldiers from the 2nd Battalion Royal Norfolks which appear on the Dunkirk Memorial to the Missing, detailing their last traceable movements - March 6th.
- Page on village of Le Paradis updated with names of those featured - March 6th
- Surrenders at Duriez Farm and nearby ditch - New Section set-up with court reports - February 20th
- Bill O'Callaghan's Dunkirk Vets obituary - Added February 20th
- Photographs of commissioning of wall memorial at Lestrem - Added February 20th
- People and Places Section updated and improved - February 20th
- New Section on Coming Talks, Events and Activities - Added February 20th
- Stan Baines' Story - Stan was evacuated from Dunkirk and became a standard bearer for commemoration pilgrimages to Le Paradis - Added February 11th
- Bob Brown's original artwork of the Last Stand at Dunkirk - Added January 30th
- Pictures of Bert Pooley's funeral from the personal collection of Bob Brown - Added January 30th
- Pictures of the O'Callaghan memorial plaque at Dereham from May 1989 from the collection of Bob Brown - Added January 30th.