If you are a regular visitor to this site you will want to know what is new and what has just been added. We will be building this site over the coming months and years.
- Photographs of Major Rodney Watson - Added March 1st
- Photographs of the visit of the Norfolk and Norwich Branch of the Dunkirk Veterans' Association to Le Paradis and Dunkirk, May 1983, Added March 1st.
- New article by John Head on the movements of the Royal Norfolk Regiment in the days leading up to the massacre - Added February 11th.
- Medals added to the page about Major Rodney Watson - Added February 11th
- Page to Corporal Eric Wright with new photographs and information - Added February 11th
- Photographs added to page for Private Fred Clear - Added February 11th
- More names added to our sources section - Added February 11th
- Page to Leslie Nichols added to and updated - Added February 11th
- Page on Herbert Brunnegar updated with information from press cuttings and his book - Added February 11th
- Page about Private Leslie Nichols from Runham in Norfolk who died in the massacre - Added December 19th.
- Page about Lance Corporal Fred Clements who fought in the area and may have heard the volley of shots responsible for the massacre. He spent a considerable amount of time as a prisoner in Colditz - Added December 10th.
- New photographs added to the pages of Charles Long and George Howlett
- New photographs added to the biographical page for Douglas Auker
- Updated information and photographs on Lance Corporal George Albert Yaxley who was killed in the massacre - Added October 27th.
- Page on Private Horace (Toby) Yaxley - brother of George Yaxley who was killed fighting in the area.
- Page with biographical details of Private George Howlett expanded with never before seen letters, photographs and documents kindly donated to us by Michael Everitt - Added September 27th.
- Information on German SS member Herman Langer who was accused of being involved in a massacre in Italy and who we believe to have been one of the officers involved in marching the British troops to the massacre field. Added September 27th.