If you are a regular visitor to this site you will want to know what is new and what has just been added. We will be building this site over the coming months and years.
- New biography of Private David Kay - A Norfolk soldier who died in the area - Added July 28th
- Update with new family photographs of Private Ronald Whiteley - Added July 28th
- Obituary and tribute to Cyril Jolly who wrote The Vengeance of Private Pooley - Added June 17th
- Setting up of a section for special articles on the massacre. Added June 17th
- Article about SS officer Herman Langer thought to be involved in the massacre - Added June 17th
- Photograph of the graves of those massacred at the back of the church. This later became the Commonwealth War Graves site. Added June 17th.
- The war diary of the 58th (Suffolk) Medium Regiment of the Royal Artillery - Added April 18th
- The war diary of the Lancashire Fusiliers - Added April 17th
- A new index for individual diaries featured on the site - Added April 17th
- New photos added to page on Sergeant Walter Gilding including news cuttings - Added April 17th
- Page to Sergeant Walter Gilding who fought in the area and was a colleague of many of those massacred - Added April 7th
- Special feature on RSM Gristock written by historian/journalist Steve Snelling- Added April 7th.
- Page to Regimental Sergeant Major William Cockaday who was commended for his bravery - Added April 5th
- Photographs of Major Rodney Watson and page updated - Added April 5th
- Photographs of the visit of the Norfolk and Norwich Branch of the Dunkirk Veterans' Association to Le Paradis and Dunkirk, May 1983, Added March 1st.