From this section you can read about the people either involved directly or indirectly in the massacre at Le Paradis:
- Arthur BROUGH - Member of the Royal Norfolks who lost comrades in the massacre.
- Bob BROWN - Member of the Royal Norfolks who gave first hand accounts
- Herbert BRUNNEGER - The SS officer who photographed the massacre.
- Madame CRETON/CRETON Family - Cared for Bill O'Callaghan and Bert Pooley.
- Lieutenant Patrick EVERITT - Royal Norfolk Regiment officer who is mentioned. in Bill O'Callaghan's diary. First officer to be killed in the Second World War.
- Captain Nick HALLETT - Motor Transport Officer.
- Captain R. J. HASTINGS - Attached to D Company of Second Battalion Royal Norfolks. Formerly of the Ox and Bucks Light Infantry.
- Fritz KNOECHLEIN - The German SS Officer who ordered the massacre and was hanged.
- Sister MARIE-LAURENCE - The Nun who cared for Bert Pooley in Bethune Hospital.
- Captain Charles LONG - C Company of Second Battalion Royal Norfolks.
- Private William "Bill" O'CALLAGHAN - The Norfolk soldier who survived the massacre.
- Private Bert POOLEY - The Norfolk Regiment soldier who also survived the massacre.
- Ted ROPER - The man who hanged Knoechlein.
- Major Lisle RYDER - One of the commanding officers of the Royal Norfolks.
- Colonel Alexander Paterson (A.P) SCOTLAND - Interrogator of Fritz Knoechlein and Commandant of the London Cage.
- Major General Ashton WADE
- David WARREN- Tour Guide